Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions that we are frequently asked, and our answers:
The Road Justice campaign
- Can I report minor incidents on Road Justice?
- How soon after a crash should I seek legal help?
- Should I report my incident to the police?
- Is Road Justice just for cyclists?
- Can I report a crash caused by poor road maintenance?
- Why aren't you campaigning for cyclists to improve their behaviour?
- Shouldn't the campaign be encouraging cyclists make themselves more visible?
- What can car drivers do to help?
- How can I make a press enquiry?