Combating bad driving is not just about changing how institutions deal with the problem. It’s also about being informed so that we can deal with bad driving effectively whenever and wherever we encounter it.
- What to do after a crash – information about how to deal with the immediate aftermath of a crash and how to navigate both the criminal and civil legal systems dealing with bad driving.
- Video evidence – tips for using helmet cameras to record good video evidence of road incidents.
- Cycling skills – information about cycle training to help improve confidence and skills to lessen the impact of bad driving
We value your feedback on these documents. Please get in contact if you would like to contribute.
Information for bereaved relatives
If you have been bereaved as a result of a road traffic collision you can get free support and advice from specialist charities.
- RoadPeace – the national charity for road crash victims.
- Inquest – a charity offering free advice for bereaved families facing an inquest.